Brand new pair (2 panels) of MURRUTA Gray grey curtains from IKEA of Sweden. Gorgeous gray on gray patterned fabric. Gives a heavy, even hang. Chic stylish Scandinavian contemporary style with an Old Hollywood Regency vibe.
Each panel has a length of 98" (250 cm), and a width of 57" (145cm). Machine washable, cold water. 100% polyester. Very nice quality.
- The curtains lower the general light level and provide privacy by preventing people outside from seeing directly into the room.
- Jacquard weave gives a pattern that is both matt and glossy and is inverted on the other side of the curtain.
- The curtains can be used on a curtain rod or a curtain track.
- The heading tape makes it easy for you to create pleats using RIKTIG curtain hooks.
- You can hang the curtains on a curtain rod through the hidden tabs or with rings and hooks.
”The flowing, regular shapes of sound waves and heartbeats gives people a sense of peace and harmony – something we all strive to find in our everyday lives. That’s the emotion I wanted to capture with the pattern for MURRUTA curtains. The end result was a Jacquard weave with classic waves, both matte and shiny, that really comes alive and hangs beautifully. I hope that these curtains will bring calm into your home for a long time to come.”
Designer Paulin Machado
Please visit my store at rock-paper-scissors.ecrater.com . I am happy to combine postage for multiple purchases (e-mail me for an exact shipping quote).
CANADIAN customers will have 5% GST (or HST, if applicable) added to their orders.
INTERNATIONAL shipping (to all countries EXCEPT Canada/ US) is via surface mail (please email for overseas airmail rates).