Brand new pair (2 panels) of HAKVINGE dark red-brown leaf patterned curtains drapes from IKEA of Sweden. HAKVINGE curtain offers a fresh take on a traditional look. The red-brown fabric with beige leaf pattern creates a warm and inviting impression. Made from 100% cotton from more sustainable sources.
Designer: Jóna Berglind Stefánsdóttir
Each panel has a length of 98" (250cm), and a width of 57" (145cm). 80% cotton, 20% viscose/rayon. Easy to clean and care for. Machine washable.
- The curtains lower the general light level and provide privacy by preventing people outside from seeing directly into the room.
- The heading tape also has hidden tabs that allow you to hang the curtain directly on a curtain rod.
- Contains 2 panels. The measurement applies to each curtain panel.
Use SY iron-on hemming strip to shorten the curtains without sewing.
- The curtains can be used on a curtain rod or a curtain track.
- The heading tape makes it easy for you to create pleats using RIKTIG curtain hooks.
Please visit my store at rock-paper-scissors.ecrater.com . I am happy to combine postage for multiple purchases (e-mail me for an exact shipping quote).
CANADIAN customers will have 5% GST (or HST, if applicable) added to their orders.
INTERNATIONAL shipping (to all countries EXCEPT Canada/ US) is via surface mail (please email for overseas airmail rates).